Saturday, March 20, 2010

Last Few Weeks...

After school one day, a few of us went to check out the kimono sale. We each tried on a kimono. This kimono is usually $3,000! It was on sale for around $1,500. Still too rich for my pockets! They are all so incredibly beautiful though!










Last week, I had a business trip to go to another school and work with kids at an English camp. This was my favorite student, Erina-chan. She wrote me the sweetest letter!

















I was semi-tricked into dancing Michael Jackson's "Beat It" and "Thriller" at a New Year's Party. But who am I kidding, I enjoyed every minute of it! (Note "Michael" in the zombie picture).


On Thursday, my mom and grandma will arrive in Japan! I am so excited! First, we will explore Tokyo and Kyoto, and then we will head South to see my area...

No comments:

Post a Comment