Wednesday, August 19, 2009

In Which I Name 7 Things I Love About Japan

Heidi tagged me in one of her posts from her blog Finding My Way. Name 7 things you love. I thought I would change it a bit and name 7 things I love about Japan so far. So in no particular order...

1. The GORGEOUS green countryside and mountainscape.


2. Vending machines on every corner with every drink you can think of.


3. Paraphernalia with very questionable English.


4. Wearing yukata out to summer festivals.


5. The perfect mix of ancient culture blended with modernity


6. Paying bills through the local 7-11


7. Singing karaoke!!!





2 comments:

  1. Lookin' good in your kimono! Very nice! Have you eaten at Cabbages and Condoms yet? Sounds delicious! ha ha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi dear!!! Love hearing about all of your excitements in Japan. Miss you. P.S. I agree with Sarah, you look great in that kimono.

    ReplyDelete